Once you place an order, we work rather quickly. We will keep you updated on where your order is, from the time you submit it up until it is delivered to you.
- You submit an order through our website.
- You pick your products and pay for your order via the website.
- Once we've received the payments we pack and send your order.
- You receive your order in the mail.
If a product ordered is momentarily out of stock, we will let you know and work out the best solution for your needs.
We provide shipping.
On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 5-7 business days after purchase. Standard shipping/transit times apply (5-10 days for domestic and 7-15 days for international).
*Please note, international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out.
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase.
- your location - the further you are from our warehouse , the longer it may take to receive your parcel
- any other circumstances that may affect delivery times such as a pandemic, natural disasters etc.
All tracking numbers can be found in the shipping notification emails we send out, as well as on your profile dashboard. In addition, you can also check the status of your order by filling in your order number and email address or phone number. Click here
If it has been more than 48 hours since you received a shipping notification and the tracking still reflects no action or movement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.